1 - Sign into LOCALACT
2 - Click View All Enrollments to go to the Services & Subscriptions page. You can also access services enrollment by selecting Account > Services & Subscriptions in the Account drop-down menu or left-hand navigation.
3 - If you have multiple Locations, select the location you would like to enroll.
4 - Select the service you wish to enroll in.
5 - Enter your new budget. You can either apply the same budget for all months using the Apply to All Months function or you can set a different budget per month. You may also Pause a month, during which your campaigns will not run.
- You cannot decrease the current month budget
- You cannot pause the current month
- You cannot adjust the current month budget after the 20th at midnight PST
- Minimum Budget – If set on a Service, Local User must meet the minimum budget in order to enroll
- When a new month opens, your budget will be the same as the previous month’s
6 - Ensure your payment method is correct and click Confirm Monthly Budget to save your changes
7 - Check the boxes for your LOCALACT subscription and if applicable, the Setup Fee.
- There is a one-time Location Setup Fee applied to your first paid service enrollment. If your payment is declined for this fee, your enrollment request will be cancelled, and you will need to fix your payment method before enrolling in your service again.
8 - Click SAVE
Your budget adjustment request(s) have successfully been sent to the Support Team and a member will reach out once the change(s) is completed. If you wish to adjust additional budgets, repeat steps 3-8 for each Service.
If you have any questions about enrollment or LOCALACT, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org