1 - Log into LOCALACT
2 - On the Home screen, click View All Enrollments to adjust a Service's budget. You can also access services budget management by selecting Account > Services & Subscriptions in the Account drop-down menu or left-hand navigation.
3 - Click the Location you are adjusting the budget for.
4 - Select which Service you would like to update.
- The status displayed for each service is for the current month
5 - Enter your new budget. You can either apply the same budget for all months using the Apply to All Months function or you can set a different budget per month. You may also Pause a month, during which your campaigns will not run.
- You cannot decrease the current month budget
- You cannot pause the current month
- You cannot adjust the current month budget after the 20th at midnight PST
- Minimum Budget – If set on a Service, Local User must meet the minimum budget in order to enroll
- When a new month opens, your budget will be the same as the previous month’s
6 - Ensure your payment method is correct and click Confirm Monthly Budget to save your changes
7 - Confirm your changes and click SAVE
Your budget adjustment request(s) have successfully been sent to the Support Team and a member will reach out once the change(s) is completed. If you wish to adjust additional budgets, repeat steps 3-6 for each Service.
If you have any questions about budget adjustments or LOCALACT, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org