The LOCALACT platform has a number of different Social metrics and performance indicators. Understanding these metrics can give you direct insight into how your budgets are being spent and the value advertising on social media channels brings to your location(s).
- Outbound Clicks: The number of clicks to your website on your paid ads across social platforms.
- Total Results: The number of results or leads generated by your paid social campaigns as tracked by Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Spend: The exact amount spent on paid social advertising for the selected date range. On Facebook, spend accumulates as the impression count increases.
- Cost Per Result: The average cost for each result generated by your paid social campaigns. This metric is calculated as the total amount spent, divided by the total number of results over the selected date range.
- Result Rate: The average percentage of clicks on paid ads that lead to a result. This is calculated as the total amount of results, divided by the number of clicks over the selected date range.
- Website Results: The total number of results (excluding recorded calls) generated by your paid social advertising.
- Impressions: The total number of times your ads were viewed on social platforms