The LOCALACT platform has a number of different Display metrics and performance indicators. Understanding these metrics can give you direct insight into how your budgets are being spent and the value display advertising brings to your location(s).
- Impressions: The number of times your ads were shown to users on websites.
- Clicks: The number of clicks on your display ads across websites. Most of the time, a click results in a visit to your website.
- Total Results: The number of results or leads generated by your display campaigns as tracked by the Google Display Network.
- Spend: The exact amount spent on display advertising for the selected date range. Display campaigns accumulate spend as the impression count increases.
- Cost Per Result: The average cost for each result generated by your display campaigns. This metric is calculated as the total amount spent, divided by the total number of results over the selected date range. Display campaigns focus on awareness, not lead generation. This metric is typically higher for display than search and social campaigns.
- Click-through Rate: The number of clicks your ads receive divided by the number of impressions. This metric is generally much lower for display ads when compared to search ads.
- Cost Per Click: The average price you pay per click for your ads.
- Result Rate: The average percentage of clicks on display ads that lead to a result. This is calculated as the total amount of results, divided by the number of clicks over the selected date range.
- Website Results: The total number of results (excluding recorded calls) generated by your display campaigns.